A guide to buying real estate in 6 steps
1. Be ahead of others - join our VIP clients'
The real estate market in Croatia is subject to rapid and constant change. To have an advantage, register with us and always be one step ahead of others.
2. Assess your options Before making a decision about looking for a property and buying, we advise you to evaluate your financial capabilities. If there is a need for that, we also offer help with taking out a mortgage.
3. We find a property tailored to your needsIn the forest of real estate offers, we help you find the one that is right for you. We are in constant contact with you, and we inform you about the offer before it is advertised on relevant websites such as Zoopla.
4. We offer safe real estateWe care about protecting the privacy of your requests and data, in legal and any other respect. We work with lawyers, architects and geodesists and our priority is to offer safe real estate.
5. Exchange of contractsAt the moment when we have answered all your questions and there are no unknowns, we compile the Purchase Speech or Preliminary Agreement and exchange contracts. After confirmation by both parties, a down payment in the amount of 10% of the agreed purchase price follows.
6. The keys are in your hands When the remaining 90% of the funds are paid into the account, then we can finally say that the purchase is complete. You have become the happy owner of the keys to your new property and we are an equally happy broker.